Wednesday, July 22, 2015

My YouTube Playlist About Classroom Management

For my first YouTube playlist, I have organized a set of videos about classroom management. I believe classroom management is one of the most important aspects to be able to have positive learning environment for students. The videos in my playlist give an overview of how to keep students focused on what is being taught. Some of these videos the videos have professional and straightforward techniques, while others showcase unconventional techniques. An example of an unconventional technique is he usage of music in the classroom to increase students' attention.  Different situations need to have different techniques. By watching these classroom management videos in my playlist, it is guaranteed that you will learn new ways to take control of a classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment