Thursday, June 18, 2015

My Professional Learning Network Project

For an educator, a blog could be a very useful tool. Some might think only students and their families can benefit from blogs, but educations can also see benefits from blogs. As a future educator, the main purpose of this blog is to become more familiar with the process of blogging and how to best utilize it. In the field of education, the use and understanding of technology is an important factor in the learning practices of present-day students. Because of this, educators today should be well informed on how to integrate technology into their classrooms. The purpose of this blog is to gain a better understanding of technological tools to use for my future classroom.


As a future teacher, I would like to be as well informed on technology integration in the classroom as possible. Students today are becoming more technologically advanced at a younger age, which is why the usage of technology in the classroom is vital to their learning. After I complete this assignment, I hope to become more proficient with Blogger and know how to incorporate the usage of blogs into my teaching career, not only for the use as an educator, but for my students and their families, as well. Throughout this course, I would like to learn how I can become creative with my blogs. This is important to me because I want to make sure that my students and their families are interested enough in what is happening in the classroom to read my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment